If your card has expired, you will need to obtain a new attending physician statement just as if you were renewing your card.

You simply need to apply online at our website and complete a medical record release form. This will allow us to obtain your updated medical records and pre-approve you to get a medical card. Once your records have been reviewed, you can visit our physician to reinstate your card.