After you visit our clinic and mail in your state application, you can legally grow marijuana within the designated limits. You will need to make copies of your state application, attending physician statement, check or money order payable to OHA/OMMP, and your certified mail receipt. All of these documents combined will act as your temporary card. It is advised that you post this material at your grow site. in approximately 2 to 4 weeks, you will be issued a grower registration card which will need to be posted at the grow site as well.