Yes, if you are growing your own medical marijuana or are designating another person to grow it for you, OAR 333-008-0025(1) requires the patient to provide the OMMP with the address where his marijuana will be manufactured or produced; that is, a grow site address. The department will only register one grow site address per patient and will only register grow sites in Oregon.

No, if you plan to obtain your medicine at a licensed Oregon facility only, then you do not need to list a grower/grow site address on your application.