You will need:

  • Your state application
  • Copies of ID cards (for everyone on the application)
  • Your attending physician statement that we provide
  • Your check or money order made out to the OMMP / OHA

Make sure to send your application via certified mail so that you have proof of mailing. The certified mail receipt, as well as copies of everything included in your application packet, will act as your temporary card until your application is processed and your card is issued by the state of Oregon.