- Complete the physicians application online.
- Submit your medical records via fax, email, or paper mail.
- You may also fill the electronic medical records release form provided after submitting the full physicians application. We can also send one to you via email.
- After we have received your medical records, we will screen them for qualifications and will contact you to inform you of your options.
- Once you are found to be fully qualified, we will schedule an appointment for a simple exam and consultation for filing paperwork with the state.
- You will mail the provided materials to the state and they will issue you your Oregon Medical Marijuana Card.
Learn | FAQ | Approval Process | What is the full process for obtaining a medical marijuana card?