To remove a grower from your state registration, you will need to complete a change order form. This form can be obtained on the state of Oregon OMMP website. There is a $100 fee. It is your responsibility to inform your previous grower that they are no longer protected; the state does not issue updates. Once your change order form has been processed, the OMMP will send you a new grower registration card.